• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Long is the Bunny Competion-Helping Jane Dexter's Rescue

Well, if you're all having lots of guesses, then I will guess twice more, making a total of three :D

63cm
77.5cm

;)

Donation for three guess in the post Monday! :wave:

Jane D really appreciates your support :D Thanks so much :D
I'll PM you details of where to donate

Janex :wave:

Do we all have to pick different measurements? I keep trawling back and trying to make up my mind what i will guess but someone else has probably already guessed! :rolleyes: Sozzy everybod, i just like to complicate things! :lol:

And will i be the only one guessing in inche's? :p

Do we all have to pick different measurements? I keep trawling back and trying to make up my mind what i will guess but someone else has probably already guessed! :rolleyes: Sozzy everybod, i just like to complicate things! :lol:

And will i be the only one guessing in inche's? :p

If there are more than one guess the same or two guesses equally near the correct answer I will ask Christobel to draw the winner out of a box !!

CMs or Inches is fine :D

Janex

Hi i'd like to guess 69.6cm lol. sorry i have to be different. Im sorry its only one guess but im giving money etc to a few different rescues so have to spread out my cash! :oops:

Hi i'd like to guess 69.6cm lol. sorry i have to be different. Im sorry its only one guess but im giving money etc to a few different rescues so have to spread out my cash! :oops:

Thank you so much for taking part :D

I'll PM you details of where to send your donation. We are VERY grateful for any contribution :D

Janex :wave:

Back