• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How far?

I took Ruben 2 hours and 15mins away to fat fluffs, bonded for 2 hours and took the 3 of us 3 hours to get home, he coped so well! very proud of my chilled bun...he was in dog crate on way there, then in pet carrier on way home together.

We have lots of single girls in at the moment ;) have a look at the website...

http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/newpages/rabbits.htm

Even though its 'Walsall' RSPCA, all the buns are with foster carers :) So some may be closer to you than you think ;)

If you need any info, PM Lucy on here :D xXx

we will be looking to adopt from October (as i will have a week off to be with the buns all day every day). How long does it take to go through the process of adoption? (don't want that to sound like it's like buying a car! But you know what i mean...just want to make sure i will be able to spend 24/ 7 during the bonding period)

travelling can be broken up to for a further afield bun by stop overs at others homes overnight.as you say the rescue will let you know the distance we had a bunny come from yorkshire down to gloucestershire and i regularly take all my bunnys with me to gloucester when i visit my mum this is a 2.5hour car journey usually. but can be as little as an hour and a hlaf dependant on traffic. i always do a stop if its over 1.5 hours and give them water and a break from the car vibrations at this stop. hope this helps x

Back