• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you greet your rabbit/s?

indoor buns "hello precious squishums, what chaos have you caused while ive been gone"

guinness: "nom nom nom nom nom, where is my beautiful boy so I can squidge him"

you asked for it :oops::oops:

Fuzzy wuzzah. Or fuzzy bunny blue. Not really much for talking in the mornings....not until I've had a cigarette and tea anyway!!
I ALWAYS say 'Night night bunny...be good' when I turn his light off and 'Bye bye bunny' when I shut him in the kitchen to go out.
I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one!!
:lol:

Fuzzy wuzzah. Or fuzzy bunny blue. Not really much for talking in the mornings....not until I've had a cigarette and tea anyway!!
I ALWAYS say 'Night night bunny...be good' when I turn his light off and 'Bye bye bunny' when I shut him in the kitchen to go out.
I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one!!
:lol:

i always say 'bye stinkies be good!'

lol im so mean

This is such a lovely thread, imagining all those bunnies being greeted in the morning and tucked up at night. I am also a person who goes down to bunny and guineas in PJs in the morning and last thing at night, with a torch and some treats...generally I have hay stuck to my dressing gown. I tend to sing 'Morning Mr.Minty Boy' (his name is mint), followed by things ranging from 'where's my gorgeous bunny', to 'time to come and play baby bun' etc. It tends to change each day.

Polo is in my room, and my futon is not even a foot away from his run, so typically when I wake up I'll roll over and talk to him for a bit.

When coming home, I'll come into the room, let him see that I've come in to not startle him, then as usual in a sing song voice "Pooooooolooo" or "Polllll" or some variant of his name. :lol:

I've been quite busy at work lately and have been out a bit this summer, so the time of night I come in is always varied.. when I surprise him and come home later than usual, he greets me with a zoom around his run and binkies. Which I of course return :oops: Its good fun!

For some bizarre reason I call Kitt 'Boo'... so when I go in my room with something for him I'm like "Come on Boo, what's mummy got??" and, 9 times out of 10, he will come running out from under the bed, do about 5 laps around my feet, run back under the bed, come back out again and jump on the bed hehehe.

With Sapphire and Jamie I call them the 'Doodles' and I'm always saying "Hello Doodles, what you doing?, Dinner time??" and with Buddy and Hollie I just call them the cheekies... cos they are terribly cheeky hehe xx

I walk into the room & say Morning Darlings, Hows Mummies little babies today? I also say goodnight to them & tell them to sleep well & I'll see them in the morning :lol: Oh & when I leave the house its Bye munch, pip, lucky, pump, kipper, lara, toady & dylan, see you later :oops:

heya fluffy B's or fluffy feets :lol: next door must think I'm nuts. I have convos with the bunnies and Have started calling their food nom noms :oops::lol:

Everytime i see my rabbit, i would say.......

Gooo............. whaaaaaaa?
Why did you finish your food so fast?
I just refilled it 30 mins ago!
Great! And now you've poo-ed ALL OVER the place!

ellllllllllllllloooooooooooo sweetheart is what i use most for all my buns in a soft voice, biggles gets a high pitched bigggggggglllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeesss cuz i just love it when his lil ears go straight up and i get a running jump at me :love:

Thank you for this thread, I now feel sane.

I see Lola and say

"Morning Lolly Bolly"
"Loooooooooooooooooaly"

I thought I was the only bonkers one!

Back