• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can I get my bunny used to the sound?

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,
There is a curfew in my country for 1 month. But nobody listens to the curfew. All the kids are playing in the street, and they make excessive noise. My bunny is afraid of children's voices when I open the window at home. He always hides when I open the window and hear the voices. And he's constantly worried. In summer the windows of the house will always be open. How will my bunny get used to this sound?

One of my buns was like this when I first got him, he was terrified of household noises like the washing machine and cooking noises. What we did was just give him a place to hide where he feels really secure, and he would run there every time we cooked or did laundry, and over time he just got used to the noises and now rarely has to hide.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

One of my buns was like this when I first got him, he was terrified of household noises like the washing machine and cooking noises. What we did was just give him a place to hide where he feels really secure, and he would run there every time we cooked or did laundry, and over time he just got used to the noises and now rarely has to hide.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Ok, i understand, thanks. :) :) :)

Sorry to read this. I live very close to a main railway line and also a very busy road with frequent ambulance activity and heavy trains. Our rabbits got used to the noise and are not too bothered by it burg they will react to sudden noises. Hopefully the noises will ease in time and become less for you and your rabbit. It is a good idea to give your rabbit a space to hide so he knows it is his safe place. You could make it dark for him, maybe have some treats there so he knows it’s just his special safe place.

Sorry to read this. I live very close to a main railway line and also a very busy road with frequent ambulance activity and heavy trains. Our rabbits got used to the noise and are not too bothered by it burg they will react to sudden noises. Hopefully the noises will ease in time and become less for you and your rabbit. It is a good idea to give your rabbit a space to hide so he knows it is his safe place. You could make it dark for him, maybe have some treats there so he knows it’s just his special safe place.

Ok, I like the award idea. I try it, thanks. :)

Back