• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Christmas!

f0a5e67dd0fd22e65be5ba963911dd02.jpg

Harliquin made it no further then here.

8eed2d5d4254908b237dbd5fa1e032ea.jpg

On explorations

5e0ea542a617c0291b8d7a8d1653ad53.jpg

Oooooo what’s in here noms yay

a23e50a182e3dc3dc8e3579431f87c9d.jpg

Exploring what mummy called a diggy box

db282dc472f0d61c25a76838f1e79641.jpg

Being so brave and going all the way to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow it was a big day for you guys yesterday then! We think you were both super brave though, we both get real nervous when we get let into a new space, Truffle is usually the bravest to go first. Our hoomans have these rubber mats and old bits of carpet or carpet tiles to plop down so we can have good footing while we explore new places....we feel safe being able to run away fast, maybe that might help Harlequin feel less grumpy?

Oh we love noms! And those treat balls! They are great fun.
Maybe Harlequin will feel happier today after a good sleep and join you, your poor hooman must be a bit sad after being so nice though. Give her extra kisses I think.

Yes it was great fun opening all our gifts, some the hooman needs to look up as they aren’t what the hoomans normally get so need to make sure they are safe. But we had a great day and we were on our best behaviour not getting grumpy with each other despite bedtime being late!

Hope you have a bunderful day together today!!
Luther

I thought you’d all appreciate this, it’s my favourite present this year, from my fiancé. He had the idea and got my friend who’s an artist to make it happen.

We have a running joke that Truffle is in fact actually a shark haha! He dives up to grab treats and from underneath he just looks like one lol!

It makes me smile whenever I look at it <3

0588c405f96f6bd9046ad7a824259d99.jpg

f68c0d80ccdf630056617489c85550db.jpg

Oh wow it was a big day for you guys yesterday then! We think you were both super brave though, we both get real nervous when we get let into a new space, Truffle is usually the bravest to go first. Our hoomans have these rubber mats and old bits of carpet or carpet tiles to plop down so we can have good footing while we explore new places....we feel safe being able to run away fast, maybe that might help Harlequin feel less grumpy?

Oh we love noms! And those treat balls! They are great fun.
Maybe Harlequin will feel happier today after a good sleep and join you, your poor hooman must be a bit sad after being so nice though. Give her extra kisses I think.

Yes it was great fun opening all our gifts, some the hooman needs to look up as they aren’t what the hoomans normally get so need to make sure they are safe. But we had a great day and we were on our best behaviour not getting grumpy with each other despite bedtime being late!

Hope you have a bunderful day together today!!
Luther
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Big day indeedydo we’ve never seen so much space and thank you for tip for Harlequin I will mention it to mummy and nana with a few paw thumps to show the importance. I would really enjoy having company in our new space.
Noms are great but iv not worked out how to use said treat ball I try to nibble and it moves but then hop away.
Nana hooman seems a bit on edge today and it may be that one of us has been doing small poops I think she’s wondering if this is always a sign if gut stasis and being so young I don’t yet understand all hooman words so can’t say. I will try and give mummy reassuring licks.

We are glad your hoomans are being extra cautious but it will be with the waiting time to get the noms that have been give to you. We are also glad you got to open your own presants that must have been sooooo much fun maybe some thing we will try next Santa time. Glad you both had a great time and the behaviour will get you more treats and noms so keep it up.

Oooooopppppps I just pushed Harliquin out the burrow hehe I think he needs encouragement so I thought I was helping!

Hope you and your hoomans have a bundiful day to.

Beauty

]

I thought you’d all appreciate this, it’s my favourite present this year, from my fiancé. He had the idea and got my friend who’s an artist to make it happen.

We have a running joke that Truffle is in fact actually a shark haha! He dives up to grab treats and from underneath he just looks like one lol!

It makes me smile whenever I look at it <3

0588c405f96f6bd9046ad7a824259d99.jpg

f68c0d80ccdf630056617489c85550db.jpg

Ha! That’s brilliant!

Dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun.....[emoji38]

Back