• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoping to win this on eBay....U/D Got one!!!

nah wasn't me - what's a protective bid?

A bid is placed even though they are the highest bidder to protect their position. When I see a bid like that I sometimes bid early to see roughly how far they are prepared to go. So the winner didn't bid again at the end - it was the protective bid that won it for them.

A bid is placed even though they are the highest bidder to protect their position. When I see a bid like that I sometimes bid early to see roughly how far they are prepared to go. So the winner didn't bid again at the end - it was the protective bid that won it for them.

Oh I see, yeah sometimes I do that - guess you have to weight it up against bidding too early and pushing the price up?

Oh well, will keep looking....

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I won this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220801274616&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

How cute is that?!

Now I've just got to organise dismantling and collection, reassembling and converting it at my new house (moving in August - bigger garden!) and dismantling my current one to give to my ex-foster bunny!

So excited though, I love designing new accomodation, not sure my dad will appreciate it though as he does most of the DIY, especially cat flap hole cutting....

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I won this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220801274616&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

How cute is that?!

Now I've just got to organise dismantling and collection, reassembling and converting it at my new house (moving in August - bigger garden!) and dismantling my current one to give to my ex-foster bunny!

So excited though, I love designing new accomodation, not sure my dad will appreciate it though as he does most of the DIY, especially cat flap hole cutting....

It looks brilliant! Even nicer than the first one you didn't win :D

Back