• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(HOPEFULLY NOW REHOMED!) Don't know how to help this bun** PICS ADDED**

She's beautiful (but all bunnies are beautiful) - do hope someone can help her. I daren't risk introducing another to my bonded pair, but it does seem so sad.

rabbit

hi, i am actually looking for a female rabbit just like her, as my male rabbit is the same colour , the only thing is my male is not neutered yet but i do have seperate space for her now as our first rescue rabbit has moved on but i am really nervous about bonding and was going to wait until 8 weeks post neutering until i started looking at rescue bunnies and for for a rescue to do it, he will be due for neutering in a month, we dont have a car and live in brighouse or much money so she would have to be in good health , or much rabbit keeping confidence ( really worried that bonding wont work) but really loving home guaranteed. ps could you let me know what size rabbit she is please.x

Last edited:
hi, i am actually looking for a female rabbit just like her, as my male rabbit is the same colour , the only thing is my male is not neutered yet but i do have seperate space for her now as our first rescue rabbit has moved on but i am really nervous about bonding and was going to wait until 8 weeks post neutering until i started looking at rescue bunnies and for for a rescue to do it, he will be due for neutering in a month, we dont have a car and live in brighouse or much money so she would have to be in good health , or much rabbit keeping confidence ( really worried that bonding wont work) but really loving home guaranteed. ps could you let me know what size rabbit she is please.x

:wave: She's an average size, you can see from the pics what size she is if you look at the girl's hands holding her. She's 3 years old roughly so I can't see her getting any bigger.

I could probably sort a bunny run if you could meet me in Wakefield?

She would need vaccs and obviously would need to be spayed if you had her, that'd total at least £140 wouldn't it.

The people who own her are not rabbit savvy but tell me she seems in good health etc.

Thanks for your interest :)

hi, i have just rung my sister who s husbands family live in sheffield and she says if you can get her to them then they will bring her to me, they visit twice a week but different days but would just need a bit of sorting out, i will pm you my phone number and if you call i will ring you back, she is exactly what im looking for and i feel quite giddy? ! .x

I would like her!!

Is there anyway we could get her to Cambridge?

I am based in Worthing and we can get her from Cambridge to Worthing.

I would like her!!

Is there anyway we could get her to Cambridge?

I am based in Worthing and we can get her from Cambridge to Worthing.

Thanks for your interest but this bun is likely to be rehomed by silver jedi in the very near future! If there are any problems though I'll get in touch with you! :D

Back