• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope its OK........25th July-0810hrs Post 289-Patrick U/D

I cant believe this, Patrick has now become poorly and I am 99.9% sure he has obstructed :cry:

The emergency Vet would do no more for him tonight than I am doing ie pain relief and IV fluids so I am not taking him to an emergency consult tonight.
If he survives the night we'll see Christabel first thing for a conscious Xray.
If he has obstructed he will be PTS

:cry:

I cant believe this, Patrick has now become poorly and I am 99.9% sure he has obstructed :cry:

The emergency Vet would do no more for him tonight than I am doing ie pain relief and IV fluids so I am not taking him to an emergency consult tonight.
If he survives the night we'll see Christabel first thing for a conscious Xray.
If he has obstructed he will be PTS

:cry:

On no Jane :cry: What do you mean by obstructed?
Sending vibes xx

oh jane hunny im so sorry :cry::cry::cry:

i hope its not what you think it is hun xxxxxx

same as you said to me less than a week ago, dont give up on him theres a damn good chance youll get him thro :wave::wave:

Oh Jane I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending loads of vibes for all your poorly bunnies. Its exhausting coping with 1 sick bun but lots, I dont know how you do it. They are so lucky to be in your care, you are an amazing bunny mummy.

Thank you everyone.

Jake's doing a bit better now. He has been in ileus all day but has now started to respond to treatment.
Bobbie has a horrendous flare-up of her chronic Snuffles :cry: She is on Depocillin Injections and Nebulising
During a routine health-check I found that Fred has an enlarged Liver :cry: At the moment he is not showing any signs of being ill :? He also has a blocked nasolacrimal duct. Fred will be seeing Christobel in the morning.
Bernie has lots of ongoing problems and has now also developed infected ulcers in her mouth :cry: Her weight has plummeted :cry: She is about 7 years old and is already on Depocillin and Metacam for a chronic middle ear infection which has caused partial paralysis of her face :cry: Tomorrow I will be discussing with Christabel if its now time to let Bernie go :cry:

Having so many Bunnies makes it inevitable that I am going to have times like this, but..................... :cry:

Thank you everyone.

Jake's doing a bit better now. He has been in ileus all day but has now started to respond to treatment.
Bobbie has a horrendous flare-up of her chronic Snuffles :cry: She is on Depocillin Injections and Nebulising
During a routine health-check I found that Fred has an enlarged Liver :cry: At the moment he is not showing any signs of being ill :? He also has a blocked nasolacrimal duct. Fred will be seeing Christobel in the morning.
Bernie has lots of ongoing problems and has now also developed infected ulcers in her mouth :cry: Her weight has plummeted :cry: She is about 7 years old and is already on Depocillin and Metacam for a chronic middle ear infection which has caused partial paralysis of her face :cry: Tomorrow I will be discussing with Christabel if its now time to let Bernie go :cry:

Having so many Bunnies makes it inevitable that I am going to have times like this, but..................... :cry:

Poor buns and poor you :cry: Sending loads of vibes your way xx

Back