• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey 23/08/10 - 12/04/13 RIP sweetie pie xxxxx

I am so very sorry, that story was both lovely and heartbreaking :( she was clearly a very special and loved rabbit.

Binky free sweetie xxx

:cry: I am filling up reading your tribute to a very special bunny. You have some fantastic photos and she looked so very happyt and content.

Hugs to you and nose rubs to Ollie xxx

I hardly post on here now but I wanted to say something because I followed your story with Honey's illness. (My Beatrix died at the same vet and I remember getting a call around 1pm so it brought things back.) These are such heartbreaking and beautiful posts you have written here.
Honey was an absolutely adorable little bunny and you sound so caring and compassionate, and I am so sorry she wasn't around with you for much longer.

Honey was an absolute treasure, she'll be with you forever. She truly with in heart and soul. You gave her the most fantastic life and I am so very sorry you lost your little angel.

Binky free gorgeous Honey, watch over mummy xxx :cry:

This is a beautiful tribute that has me in tears ... Anyone can see she had an amazing life with loads of fun and love, what a lucky lucky bun. Hugs for Olly.
Binky free Honey xxx

I'm so sorry I missed this thread before somehow.
I'm so sorry you lost your precious gorgeous Honey, You can clearly tell from those lovely photo's the fantastic fun filled life she had. You've got some really nice photo's to remember her by and treasure forever.
I'm so sorry for your loss, rest in peace beautiful Honey Binky free over the bridge, I hope Olly is okay xx

Olly is getting a new friend tomorrow Honey-Pie, i know you won't mind, he has been scared and lonely since you left us :cry: i just want you to know that nobunny will ever replace you, you were one in a million and we still miss you so very much. Cuddles and kisses baby girl, i love you xxxxxxxx

What a beautiful tribute. She was clearly a treasured little Honey-pie. I cried when I read her story. Sometimes we just have such special bonds.... I do so hope that Ollie will find comfort and happiness with his new wife bun and that the pain of Honey-pie's loss gradually fades for you all.

Honey-Pie, I miss you so much sweetie :cry: I was just looking at your picture on the little box with your ashes in :cry: I just can't bear it that you're not here anymore :cry: I just can't understand why you seemed fine one day and then the next day you were so ill :cry: I am trying my best with Molly, she is very sweet and she might be friends with Olly one day, but she won't know him like you did :(
You were such a character Honey, so expressive and full of love :love: why did you have to go so soon? :cry: I need you sweetheart :cry: I love you so so much xxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry:

I am very sorry you lost Honey and sorry I didn't know I hadn't replied. I know how special your beautiful Honey was.

I hope all works out well with Molly.

(((((hugs)))))

Back