• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck today!! U/D I GOT MY RABBITS!!!!

Okay, well I couldn't have Henry cos it turns out he's gonna need his teeth done regularly, and the vet near me would only do it under GA, which isn't very fair, so Candy remains a singleton! Then there was honeybunny's 10 bunny emergency, so I took Gilbert n Muffin from Faye so that there were a couple of free spaces. I'd been umming and ahhing about them for ages cos they're gorgeous, but I wanted Candy too...
So anyway, Gilbert and Muffin are home. Gilbert is fast asleep in his new cage. Muffin is refusing to get out of the cat carrier and occasionally stomping her feet! Will post pics in a couple of days, but for now, here's a reminder of who they are, taken by Faye:
Gilbertnmuffin.jpg

Nice to meet you earlier!
Glad Gilbert has made himself at home - and I'm sure Muffin will come round soon! you can always tempt her with treats and veg - she's a greedy guts! :lol:
Good luck with them - and I look forward to loads of updates! :wave:

yaaaaaay thats fantastic.... was they worth the wait then?? im almost jealous i didnt get my home approved before i got Alvin now.. must make it all the more amazing :D :D :D :D really happy for you...

Poor Gilbert, is so brow-beaten!! He'd just got himself settled down to sleep and muffin upended the bed box,practically hoofed him out. She keeps standing on him and pushing him about. Plus she's like a stroppy teenager, just huffs about chucking things! I love them so much!
aaaaaaand, Gilbert did his first flop :D I got so excited and O/H didn't understand why!!

p.s. "Thank you Auntie Jill and Auntie Faye" from Gilbert (Muffin just huffed)

Awwwwww really pleased youre happy with your buns and glad they seem to be settling in well..... that sounds about right for Muffin (they were with me for a few weeks).... huffin Muffin lol. Look forward to seeing some settled at home piccies.:D

soooo how much sleep dod you get last night then....lololololol...

one last check at 4am??? or was that just me..teehee

Back