• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck Needed SOUTHAMPTON SO45 3RP

It's about an hour's drive for me but if you can work around my two jobs and let me know what I am checking I am happy to do this for you. I think I am doing a bunny run next week, but sadly that is in the opposite direction:(

It would be good if I could help in a small way to get a bun a new home:)

This is probably going to sound really rude, (so sorry in advance) but they probably need an adult to do it:)

well my mum or dad would go too

obviously if you think an adult could do a better job than me, fine feel free to say. i am only 14 incase you didnt know starlights.

Has this been sorted out? I am in SO31 not sure where SO45 is but maybe able to help if it's not too far away :wave:

Sorry I haven't been back on this thread :oops: Foofy, if you are the closest, it may be easier for you to do it. Thank you all who offered :wave:

Will try and get more details for you :)

Sorry I haven't been back on this thread :oops: Foofy, if you are the closest, it may be easier for you to do it. Thank you all who offered :wave:

Will try and get more details for you :)

OK then will await more details I don't really know where SO45 is or if there is anyone nearer on RU :wave:

Back