• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

home needed for bonded pair of lops update.

Thats fantastic news!!!! I'm so happy for you Jo! I know its going to be really hard but you know they are going to a great home and you can see pics of them wherever you are. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Mark said:
And thankyou so much Eve for getting in contact with Jo for us. :D :D :D

your very welcome mark and shell, with all these buns your getting, i better make an excuse and say i need to to do a home check on behalf of Jo and come round and check you guys out!! :lol: :lol:

great stuff!!

Eve x

excellent news...........they are 2 beautiful bunnies and I am so glad they have got the forever home they deserve..........we will all be here for you Baza when the time comes to say goodbye to your buns........you must be pleased too though as you did want a forever home rather than fostering them :wink:

Jo, I am so delighted that you have found your buns such a brilliant home. You are such a great bunny person and I thank you for your help,

Love Alice x x x x

Well I've just finished decorating the room for Millie and Bonnie, buying loads of things for them tomorrow, been shopping at The Willow Warren as well. :D

I wonder if they like listening to the radio :idea: :idea: :idea: :D

I am like a kid at christmas, roll on Sunday. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Baza

Glad they have found new homes - I just wondered are Millie and Bonnie the same bunnies as "pojperry" had in January.

It is just that they were rehoming a chinchilla-lop baby bunny (baby-boo) as it did not get on with their older two called Millie and Betty-boo.

"pojperry" is in the military and stay in Oxford too.

If so what happened to baby-boo? I Bonnie "Betty -boo"

or is it just a co-incidence :wink:

lol Pam

Mark said:
Well I've just finished decorating the room for Millie and Bonnie, buying loads of things for them tomorrow, been shopping at The Willow Warren as well. :D

I wonder if they like listening to the radio :idea: :idea: :idea: :D

I am like a kid at christmas, roll on Sunday. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

arh mark and shell, thats great stuff! i am excited for u, i know how exciting it is getting a new bun and your getting 2, good luck with the new buns and i will be down shortly to do that home check :lol: :lol:

Eve x

hi, its the last day that they are with me, as they are going to their forever home tomorow. i think that they know summat is happening as they are following me around more than normal. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope all goes well tomorrow for you. Will be thinking of you all, you are true rabbit lover, you have their best interests at heart.
Good luck to both you & hubby on your tour of duty.

Rosex

baza said:
hi, its the last day that they are with me, as they are going to their forever home tomorow. i think that they know summat is happening as they are following me around more than normal. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oooh Baza you are a lovely bunny mummy and doing the best thing for your bunnies. It will be hard but at least you know how happy and well looked after they will be at Mark's. Thank you again for bringing Bridget to me - she sends love and licks. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well millie and bonnie are here and we have left them to explore their new home. They are absolutley gorgeous and we love them already. Millie knows something is very different and is quite nervy at the moment but bonnie is crashed out sleeping and not too bothered. Can't wait to get to know them more and hope they love us as much as they did Jo and John.

aaww glad they have arrived to you safely. Im sure they will settle in soon and then we want more piccys of these two cuddly bunnies :D

Take care Baza.. hope you get to visit them when u come back to england again. :)

gosh what a day!!!!! my eyes wont stop crying, there doesnt seem to be anything i can do about it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: the place seems empty. its amazing how 2 balls of fluff can have such a major roll in our mad lives. mark and shell were lovely, and totally sympathetic when me and my husband both arrived bawling our eyes out :cry: theyve got a great home for the bunnies to settle and be happy in. Thank god for internet so we can keep in touch :cry: :cry: :cry:

Congratulations to the new parents, these bunnies sound beautiful! Jo you are such a special bunny mum doing the best things for your buns even though it hurts soo much. Alice

Back