• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

History repeating itself? I hope not.

Angel has been 'ok' on the meds but after coming out of the nebuliser tonight has horrible breathing. He is a nice pink colour on his gums but his resp rate is so high. I hope it settles soon. Its horrible.

Equally, he isn't bothered. He's wandering around, exploring the new boxes and eating. Another case of worse for me than him, but I hate this.

Aww what a worry for you :( it's good he's not bothered though! Sending tons more vibes for him xxx

Thank you guys. Angel is 'ok'. We have all the meds needed here to use as and when needed- including, now, the last option med of steroids. I must say, despite my vets not being the best recently, they have been very good about giving and supplying a wide variety to hep me treat Angel.

I did realise, to my horror, that Angel's older brother Cloud died of breathing stuff nearly 4 years ago. He was pretty non treatable as he was so vicious/anxious (due to not having much sight) it wasn't in his best interests to treat so we didn't do much, just made him happy. I hadn't even put that together with Sky until yesterday- now I see it followed a quicker, but similar pattern.

This makes Angel number 3. I hope I don't have numbers 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 here too.

I really wanted to get 7 (siblings) to 7 (years)- this is looking increasingly unlikey, even though that will happen in June- which is 'only' four months.

It's good you have what you need to help him :thumb: that takes some pressure off; you don't have to fight for it. If anyone can get your 7 to 7, it's you. I really hope that happens :) sending tons more vibes for your little guy xxx

Sending more vibes and prayers for you and Angel...and all the siblings too. (((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

Back