• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

Just as others have said, grass is excellent for bunnies but must be introduced gradually, especially so in the young as it can cause an upset tum otherwise which would be very serious in a baby. So just introduce it gradually especially if he has not been on the grass before.

Wow, thanks for kind messages. And the helpful advice! (I knew joining this would be a good idea! :) ) I have just moved his run onto the decking and will give him a handful of grass in one of his bowls. He gets lots of hay so thats okay. I have just normal hay which i give unlimitedly and I also bought this snazzy stuff from pets at home, with carrot and mint in, it looks really good, but I use it spareingly as it's like £5 for a little bag!

Wow, thanks for kind messages. And the helpful advice! (I knew joining this would be a good idea! ) I have just moved his run onto the decking and will give him a handful of grass in one of his bowls. He gets lots of hay so thats okay. I have just normal hay which i give unlimitedly and I also bought this snazzy stuff from pets at home, with carrot and mint in, it looks really good, but I use it spareingly as it's like £5 for a little bag!

:wave: Welcome!

I get my hay from Hay For Pets online. I get the biggest box for £15, timothy hay. They love it! Far cheaper than the tiny overpriced bags in Pets At Home. :D

:wave: Welcome!

I get my hay from Hay For Pets online. I get the biggest box for £15, timothy hay. They love it! Far cheaper than the tiny overpriced bags in Pets At Home. :D

Wow £15 is a good price, thanks I will look there next time. This hay I got was called Woodlands? They do an extensive range of stuff at pets at home, I also got this large hay tunnel by them.

These are a couple I took today whilst I was sat with him in his run :)
alfaasil

Choccy.jpg

Not sure if that will work :p

:love::love::love:

No problem sticking with the regular Meadow Hay by the bale - you can add tasty herbs (fresh or dried) and wild bits like bramble, rose petals, apple leaves cheaply or even free as you wish but maybe leave any new foods until bunny has settled in the new home (at least 2 weeks) and then introduce each one very slowly and in isolation.

Back