• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi - New member, pleased to join you all!

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

I've been browsing the site for some time and finally decided to join in and hopefully get some advice.

I'm not only new to the site, but also new to owning rabbits. I have three lovely mini lop / lion head girls, who are around eight months old.

I'm going to head on over to 'housing' as I'm struggling to decide what to get as my new bunny housing when we move house.

Thanks for reading x:)

Hi everyone,

I've been browsing the site for some time and finally decided to join in and hopefully get some advice.

I'm not only new to the site, but also new to owning rabbits. I have three lovely mini lop / lion head girls, who are around eight months old.

I'm going to head on over to 'housing' as I'm struggling to decide what to get as my new bunny housing when we move house.

Thanks for reading x:)

Welcome :wave:

I'm guessing your girls all have names beginning with B? :D

Lol, yes how did you guess :)

They are Bonny, Bluebell and Bing, all girls, named by my three children. They are from the same litter and currently living together harmoniously, long may it continue, fingers crossed x

Hi Welcome to Rabbits United :) I'm looking forward to seeing photo's of Bonny, Bluebell and Bing, I'm a big fan of lionheads, my baby is a double maned lionhead (as you can see on my profile photo) so it's nice comparing with other lionheads, we can hopefully help each other. I hope you enjoy using this site :)

Welcome to RU :wave: you will find a wealth of helpful and friendly folk on here :thumb: look forward to photos of your 3 girlies (and their new home !) :D

Back