• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi ive just joined, im from Australia and have 6 bunnies 🐰 Moose, Milo and their babies Sooty, Moo, Mymy and Ghost xive just joined, im from Australi

lissyloo

New Kit
Hi ive just joined this forum my name is Liss im from Australia and have 6 bunnies 🐰 Moose, Milo and their babies Sooty, Moo, Mymy and Ghost x

Hi lissyloo, and welcome!!!! What breed are your rabbits? Super cute names, by the way!
Hi Rosemary 👋
They are all Lopps, unfortunately Milo and Moose mated b4 I got to desex Milo, it was an a accident as they are brother and sister!!!
They are all sooo beautiful but I don't know how to send a photo. I think I just worked it out x

Awww, lops! :love: Boy, it sounds like you got a big surprise... Hopefully not of the babies will have genetic defections (parents being bro and sis), but be prepared for some baby bunny cuteness! (And then fix Milo, of course)

Awww, lops! :love: Boy, it sounds like you got a big surprise... Hopefully not of the babies will have genetic defections (parents being bro and sis), but be prepared for some baby bunny cuteness! (And then fix Milo, of course)
I didnt know Moose was pregnant I had them separated, too late. I had Milo fixed about 2weeks b4 the babies came. Babies are now 5mth old and yes they are a handful.
Two brothers hv just started fighting, the three boys were bonded, I hv lots of reading to do about this.

All the babies will need neutering to maintain their bond, and to prevent further accidental litters. Inbreeding increases the chances of genetic issues affecting the offspring, so I would be extra careful to avoid it with the offspring of a brother / sister mating.

Back