• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

here is the baby french lops at 3 weeks old

my two are currently jumping up and down on me and generally being norty and taking full advantage of the fact I'm currently melted onto the floor and cant move...:love:

They are adorable. Looking at the size of them and then looking at my Bramble i just cant imagine him being that small. lol.

Hey there cute are you going to re home them
If yes .. Its people like you that breed rabbits and then get them ended up in rescues.
If everyone started to breed rabbits it decreases the chances of people adopting rabbits from rescues.
No offensive ..

Hey there cute are you going to re home them
If yes .. Its people like you that breed rabbits and then get them ended up in rescues.
If everyone started to breed rabbits it decreases the chances of people adopting rabbits from rescues.
No offensive ..

No offensive?

Please, don't post this kind of post when you dont know the situation, you'll end up causing yet another argument regarding breeders.

For the record, the OP is not a breeder and took them on and they were pregnant when they came to her.

No offensive?

Please, don't post this kind of post when you dont know the situation, you'll end up causing yet another argument regarding breeders.

For the record, the OP is not a breeder and took them on and they were pregnant when they came to her.

thankyou for the support.

Will they be looking for new bunny mummies & daddies ??????

hi the 4 foster bunnies are going back to their owner who has now had mum and dad neutered and the 2 frenchies will be put on here in the rabbits in need section when they are old enough to find new mummies and daddies:D

hi the 4 foster bunnies are going back to their owner who has now had mum and dad neutered and the 2 frenchies will be put on here in the rabbits in need section when they are old enough to find new mummies and daddies:D

Oooh .... will keep an eye out then :D

runs off to count the weeks on the calander

Back