• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here is Blackavar

Me neither, I love black bunnies. I heard that about greyhounds too when I was looking at rescuing one a couple of years ago so maybe it's a black thing and people just don't want black pets. Oh dear, I hope this doesn't come across as racist :?

i will pass along cuddles from you :)

xxxx

Awww he is lovely :love:

Black cats have the same problem and always seem to get ignored :( at my local rescue we are inundated with them. I've actually had someone tell me when I tried to show them a pen of black kittens "oh no, I don't want black ones, they just aren't as nice are they?" :shock: :evil:

The stupid thing is normally they are lovely :love:

Awww he is lovely :love:

Black cats have the same problem and always seem to get ignored :( at my local rescue we are inundated with them. I've actually had someone tell me when I tried to show them a pen of black kittens "oh no, I don't want black ones, they just aren't as nice are they?" :shock: :evil:

The stupid thing is normally they are lovely :love:

Awww poor kitties :( What about not judging by appearances and seeing the personality behind the looks? Nothing wrong with black cats, black dogs, black bunnies or anything else for that matter.

I sure did and a mini lop too :love: Your Shadowfax is safe from me now.... or is she..... muhahahaha

:lol: :lol: Thy are doing well now, having some free range time and being put back in the pen. Still lots of bar biting, but things seems to have calmed down a bit between Xena and Shadowfax. I think forcing them to be near each other in the small pen is doing them good.

How is he doing? I read about him having the breeders ring on. :( I hope you manage to get it removed. Poor little guy.

:lol: :lol: Thy are doing well now, having some free range time and being put back in the pen. Still lots of bar biting, but things seems to have calmed down a bit between Xena and Shadowfax. I think forcing them to be near each other in the small pen is doing them good.

How is he doing? I read about him having the breeders ring on. :( I hope you manage to get it removed. Poor little guy.

He does better in company so I've brought him in does and take him everywhere with me :lol: My OH said "oh good, another depressed entity who won't eat unless forced" :lol: I thought it was funny he means me :lol: bit worried leaving him alone today whilst I'm at work as I work AT home 2 days a week and used hose up now but have left him in the living room with my others so hopefully they can be of some comfort from afar.

I've been following your bonding thread, I don't like Xena any more :lol: poor Shadowfax, I think she needs to come cheer Blackavar up :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DOUUUUUUUUGHNUT!!!!!!!!! Come to mommy! Seriously, I'm actually down London way on Saturday - other side though unfortunately in Maidenhead, or I would have loved to come and say hi to you and bunny nap the darling Doughnut :love::love::love::love::love:

You can't have Doughnut without me getting my hands on Blackavar!

Doughnut says come over further and she will give you a snuggle. :)

You can't have Doughnut without me getting my hands on Blackavar!

Doughnut says come over further and she will give you a snuggle. :)

:lol::lol: It's a deal then, I will bring you Blackavar and I'll have the delightful Doughnut :lol::lol:

You know what, I might just take you up on that :) snuggles with Doughnut are just irresistable :love::love:

Back