• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!!

oh what a relief..... very very happy hes better :D :D well done bet your knackered...lol

i am!!! got back into bed for a few hours sleep and starting to feel a bit more human again!!

It cost me £160 which has gone straight on my credit card :roll:
vets gave me this morning's consultation for only £4 tho as they know he's a rescue bun and i fund it all myself. Every little helps!

Boyf new i'd been wanting to get my hair cut ready for an interview on thurs and then realised obv i can't afford it. so he came back from there at about 1pm today from getting his done and said he'd booked and already paid for me to go in 3pm!! Don't know what i'd do without him :love:

It's just been one of those weeks. my boss wanted me to do something fraudulant with a cheque early on in the week and when i said no she went ballistic at me in front of the whole office. then marched into the financial directors office (my dad! :roll: :lol: ) and started yelling and screaming at HIM!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

luckily for her my dad is THE mosy chilled bloke you could ever meet so he kept his cool instead of telling her to :censored: off out of his office, as i would have done!!!
He called me thru and he was backing me up totally as was having nothing to do with anything dodgy and she started having a go at me, she was crying (think she knew she'd done wrong at this point!) and then she said that she though my dad treated me diff coz i'm his daughter! :shock:

I was fuming and told her so in a few rude words and my dad was FUMING at her!!

My dad does everyone's wages and pay rises, but when it comes to mine he gets someone else to do it, to be impartial - he's just professional and it really annoyed us both that she would say that. My dad's straight down-the-line for things like that and she's worked for him for about 7 years so he was really cross.

For the rest of the day she was on my back about EVERYTHING i did.

Needless to say i have a job interview on Thurs :lol: :roll: :lol:

God, i'm so cross still.

So this week has been hell at work and was looking forward to getting home on fri and having a few glasses of wine and de-stressing - then Dude got ill.

Having to try and see what i can sell at a car boot tomorrow to raise some funds to pay his treatment off my credit card.

Sod's law it'll be raining tomorrow :roll:

Rant over! :lol:

awwwww what a horrible week youve had :shock: :shock:

can only get better and wow what an ace bloke you got...... all my vet stuff goes on the credit card too :oops: :oops:

Back