• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with bonding?

stampz

Warren Scout
For those who don't know our current situation it as follows:

We currently have two happily bonded seperate pairs, Lola and Mimi (both spayed doe's) living in the house, and Willow and Weeto (unspayed doe and neutered buck) living in the garden.

Willow is due to be spayed this Thursday, I just wanted her to settle before we had her done.

Anyway towards the end of last year I attempted to bond all four together, which I naively thought had worked, they all seemed to be living together quite happily in the spare room upstairs, then one day Lola and Willow got very aggressive with each other and started to fight quite badly. I don't know if this was due to Willow being unspayed or the fact the room was not cleaned enough before I put them all in there.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we are buying a 7ft x 5ft shed and attaching a aviary to it permantly, and I would like this to be the home for all four rabbits together.

However I am not confident at bonding them again after what happened last time, so I am looking for someone who offers an away from home bonding service, Fat Fluffs are close to me, but I am not sure if they do this if it does not include on of their rabbits?

I would then work on building the new home while the rabbits where away, and neuralise the house from head to toe.

Does anyone know of anyone who can help with bonding in the Warwickshire area? Also should I try to rebond Willow with the other 3 fairly soon after the op, or just leave her with Weeto for a while?

Lot of questions I know, so thanks for any advice :)

you could ask fat fluffs.
and give them a donation for their help?

hope you find someone to bond your bunnies soon! :wave:

Their gorgeous :love:

Back