• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP! - not eating drinking or moving U/D she has recovered now and is eating

:lol: Sounds like it still a good vets then!

they are quite good for treatment and i had ash spayed £20 cheaper there than hadriens (other vet in hexham) and i felt she got the best care.:D i just might have to give them education lessons on what a "R-A-B-B-I-T" is:lol:

Sorry I just edited my post to take out the 'beforemost people' at the end of the brackets, I've no idea how that snuk in there, must have been an accidental copy/paste from something I was doing at work at the time :oops::oops::oops:

(not that I post on RU at work... :shock:)

Sorry I just edited my post to take out the 'beforemost people' at the end of the brackets, I've no idea how that snuk in there, must have been an accidental copy/paste from something I was doing at work at the time :oops::oops::oops:

(not that I post on RU at work... :shock:)

of COURSE not!:lol:

also just been to vets and the vets said she looks fine now and is very alert i will still be keeping a close eye on her. he said she might of just ate something bad

Last edited:
Back