• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Needed to get Debs2811 Bunnies from(Pyrford, Surrey to Nottingham) ASAP

Hi there,

I'm still ok, have pm'd both Debs and Tracy whilst we await confirmation from Kay via Debs. :thumb:

Chipmunk I have seen your post - I will let you know if I need some help from Brum or whether I will be going straight to Notts once I know more from Debs and Tracy as much depends on timings on the day now, so keep an eye on this. Nice to hear from another Midlands contact :wave:

Oki no worries my o/h lives there and I am back and fourthing a lot (Tracy met him the other week hehe) so whatever works best :wave:

Sorry i haven't been intouch but I am working at my vets at the moment as as well as running the rescue. 10th would be better for me as I am at work till 7pm on the 9th then I have got to feed all my animals also.

Sorry i haven't been intouch but I am working at my vets at the moment as as well as running the rescue. 10th would be better for me as I am at work till 7pm on the 9th then I have got to feed all my animals.
If anybody needs to contact me then please phone me on 07801 186174:D

Hi Everyone,

if its ok I want to concentrate on getting Benji to SJ tomorrow (sunday) picked up by Kerrylouise, so once hes gone and is safely with SJ ill turn my attention to the pickup for Petey and Emily next Friday, Kayj can you PM me and let me know a good time to call you on your landline on Tuesday as im out at interviews monday and Wednesday.

Ive replied to Carol to let her know that midday is ok for her to pick up the 2 from me, any other questions ill answer on monday when i get on the PC in the evening, its just with my health problems i cant 'multi task' like i used to and cant concentrate on more than 1 thing at a time (so Kayj please excuse me if I come accross vague or forgetful on the phone) thats why I try to do things via emails and messages where I can, that way things are written down so I can remember whats happening.

told you im forgetful and confused lol........Hubby has just reminded me im out Tuesday NOT wednesday so I need a time to call you Kayj on WEDNESDAY :lol:

Well thats my first baby gone:cry: and underway to MissySJ at least he's away from in laws now:evil:

Well thats my first baby gone:cry: and underway to MissySJ at least he's away from in laws now:evil:

It must be heartbreaking for you, but at least you are getting them all to good homes. What I think of your in-laws isn't publishable. Bug hugs for you though.

It must be heartbreaking for you, but at least you are getting them all to good homes. What I think of your in-laws isn't publishable. Bug hugs for you though.

Thank you Redfraggle, what you think of my inlaws can be no worse of what i think of them after this so im totally with you on that.

I suppose I got a glimpse of what they would be like when my huby told them that i had finally been told after 10yrs of trying for a baby that I couldnt have children.......................their reply to him was 'that I should just get on with it put it behind me and look at adoption if I really wanted a baby that much'

No understanding that you have a grieving process to go through when your told news like that......its like having a child still born or die young.....you have to grieve the loss before you move on, but to them having had 2 children his mum assumed it was so matter of fact Grrrrrrrrrrr:evil: and they say they pride themselves of being young at heart and 'open minded' at their age..........makes me Sooooooooo angry, my view is that no body has the right to judge anybody.......as it says in the bible
'Judge not that ye may not be judged' Live and let live is what I say. I hate people who are so self righteous and so ignorant. :evil:

Benji is here, he has already had a snuggle from me and my niece , he has demanded nose rubs! He has scoffed hay, some greens and done some big poos.
He is a beautiful bunny, and he is so friendly despite having been in a car for hours.

In May myself and Debbie will discuss his future and I hope that life will be kind to her and her hubby and they can bring their boy home again. If this isnt possible, he will always have a place here - and he will always be Debbie's boy. And she will always be welcome to visit him, and I am going to be sending her so many photos.

Thank you Debbie for trusting me to look after your boy, I will look after him I promise. He is so chilled out i am wondering if he recognises this place :lol:

xxxx

And a HUGE thanks to Kerrylouise for bringing him to me, I am so so grateful. Normally my mum would have helped me get him here, she once went 4 hours to get a dog from Amy and Amber because she rescued him and we were helping - but she just couldnt do it this time, and I know how much petrol and time it has taken Kerry so i am SO grateful to her.

lovely to meet you :)

And a HUGE thanks to Kerrylouise for bringing him to me, I am so so grateful. Normally my mum would have helped me get him here, she once went 4 hours to get a dog from Amy and Amber because she rescued him and we were helping - but she just couldnt do it this time, and I know how much petrol and time it has taken Kerry so i am SO grateful to her.

I second what SJ says, Thank you isnt enough for what she has done for me :)

it was a pleasure:)
glad he is settling in okay :) seemed rigt at home when i left him

Are we able to start finalising plans for the run to Kay's this weekend?

I think the general plan is:

Friday 9th:
Carol (South Mills Bunnies) to collect from Debs and drive to J25 of M1
Bunnies handed over to Tracy for overnight stay.

Saturday 10th:
Tracy to drive to Leeds to hand buns over to Pollie (threelittlepigs)
Pollie to drive buns to Kays

We need to sort out timings to suit everyone. I'm flexible on Saturday, but on Friday I can't get to J25 until 2pm at the earliest, anytime later than 2pm is fine.

Are the bunnies indoor or outdoor? They will stay overnight in my conservatory, it has aircon and heating so I can either keep it cool for outdoor buns, or make it room temperature if they are indoor buns.

Do they live together, adjoining cages/pens or completely separate. I have pen panels that I can build up into whatever configuration necessary, but need to know in advance so I can get myself organised.

SJ AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you, gorgeous pictures:love::love:

Tracy......Ok Carol(south mills bunnies ) is picking Petey (Tan colour Rex Rabbit) and Emily(white and tan lop rabbit) up from me on Friday around midday I have Drs appointment at 10:15 so cant be any earlier, They will be travelling in their own carriers, will pass over all remaining food, bowls, bottles and hay with blankets so they have something they know.

They do not live together but are fine side by side with a wire divider (think they may take to bonding but just havnt had the opportunity where im staying)
They are semi indoor buns, have lived in my own integral garage and conservatory for past 18 months prior to us losing our home and since we have been here they have been in a detached garage which is a little colder than their used to but have been wrapped in silver insulation roll (like the silver hutch warmer covers you buy from windsor and newton) so room temperature or just under should be fine.

I did ask Kay to let me know when to call her tomorrow on her land line but I haven't heard back from her!

Any more questions let me know :D

I will be dropping the bunnies off at Kay's. I need to know when she is available on Saturday. I will be driving from Liverpool to Leeds and back, so I will not be able to drop the bunnies off until late afternoon. Tracy and I will need to have a chinwag, too! I am happy to pass on my mobile number to Kay.

SJ AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you, gorgeous pictures:love::love:

Tracy......Ok Carol(south mills bunnies ) is picking Petey (Tan colour Rex Rabbit) and Emily(white and tan lop rabbit) up from me on Friday around midday I have Drs appointment at 10:15 so cant be any earlier, They will be travelling in their own carriers, will pass over all remaining food, bowls, bottles and hay with blankets so they have something they know.

They do not live together but are fine side by side with a wire divider (think they may take to bonding but just havnt had the opportunity where im staying)
They are semi indoor buns, have lived in my own integral garage and conservatory for past 18 months prior to us losing our home and since we have been here they have been in a detached garage which is a little colder than their used to but have been wrapped in silver insulation roll (like the silver hutch warmer covers you buy from windsor and newton) so room temperature or just under should be fine.

I did ask Kay to let me know when to call her tomorrow on her land line but I haven't heard back from her!

Any more questions let me know :D

Hi all ok here have pm'd Debs and Tracy with my timings for Friday, all fits in well with everyones availability that day. Lovely pics of Benji:love:

Havent heard from Kay:oops: so will have to try calling her this afternoon and hope shes home:?, threelittlepigs have you spoken to kay yet to sort out timings?

:wave: I have just texted Kay. I am hoping that she will be around on Saturday late afternoon to receive the buns. Otherwise, Tracy and I might have to reschedule...:cry:

I'm not very well at the moment. Still OK to meet Carol (South Mills Bunnies) this afternoon as Paul (my OH) is going to come home to work early so he can go and collect buns at Trowell Services (near J25) M1.

Pollie - will still be OK to meet you at whatever time is best for you & Kay this weekend. If I'm not fit to drive, then Paul will do driving. I'll pm you my phone numbers, although might not be able to answer so probably best to text.

I've got a particularly violent migraine attack and it's made me very ill, the second one in 3 weeks. :(

Back