• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help making final decision asap needed!

Livi

Alpha Buck
Hi Following on from an earlier thread...We are now deciding between....:)

a) a 6 foot single storey
b) a 6 foot double storey
c) a 6 foot triple storey
d) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RABBIT-GUINEA...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item27b2205fca
e) This Coup/Run http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chicken-Coop-...t=UK_Pet_Supplies_Poultry&hash=item3a5b8e60fb although I know the sleep/inside area isnt huge...
f) a 6 foot single storey above a 4 x 6 ft run

If I get a or b - I would really like to at some stage try to add an extra 2 x 6 ft run along the front of the hutch but I wouldnt be able to do this immedeately.

I still do like the initial one I found http://www.feelgooduk.net/57-norfolk...ll-in-one.html but guess I am being selfish just because I like it! Its not because I think it looks pretty as such, but it looks nice n airy & Pip loves nothing more than standing outside on her back legs

Of the above I am guessing some people will say d) isnt appropriate due to the size of the indoor part too, but having said that I have read about people who do have that hutch and are very happy with them.

I really want to get Pip a hutch sooner rather than later (as in a decision made by the end of the weekend) - but at the same time I dont want to get something, regret it & wish I had got something else.... Im rubbish with making decisions! help me please,lol xx

ps/ sorry to re-post but my other thread went a little off track (which is fine :love:) but I just urgently want to hear from a few others before making a decision!

Last edited:
F. As everything is all joined together which means on cold winter days and also at dawn and dusk when rabbits are naturally more active they have access to the run which they wont have if they are in a hutch.

The coops have too little protected space for them to keep warm and dry.

Thanks Janice. I have decided on a 6 foot double storey hutch - 2 foot high on each level, I will then be buying my own panels to make an adjoining run myself as I wasnt happy that the ones I saw looked secure enough.

Really excited that Pip now has her own hutch on order, I also got a rain n wind n predator cover :)

Plus today I bought her a hay rack, a large chube in pink n purple, a litter tray, some critter litter & some more toys :love:

Last edited:
Thanks :) I wanted a 6 foot wide for definate and I did like the thought of a 2 tier one too, plus now I can be as flexible as I like when making the permanent run too....There is so much choice though I really did struggle!!

No, well its the same model as that susan lady sells on ebay but I bought mine elsewhere.....Cumfy pets in fact & I also got the hutch cover - came to about £175 in total I think & delivery is free....Had I made the decision & found the site earlier in the day I would have actually gone and collected it as its just over an hour away & it would have been nice to get it all today :D

Thanks :) I wanted a 6 foot wide for definate and I did like the thought of a 2 tier one too, plus now I can be as flexible as I like when making the permanent run too....There is so much choice though I really did struggle!!

No, well its the same model as that susan lady sells on ebay but I bought mine elsewhere.....Cumfy pets in fact & I also got the hutch cover - came to about £175 in total I think & delivery is free....Had I made the decision & found the site earlier in the day I would have actually gone and collected it as its just over an hour away & it would have been nice to get it all today :D

Yes, thats the one. Mine was £97 bidding on ebay, but as I live in north Scotland I had to pay £35 delivery! But it is so worth it. We put it together in about an hour, and the bunnies love it.

Remember to take some pics when you have it! :D

Back