• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, I don't know what to do

must be really hard :( good luck with what ever you have to do.. no decision in this situation would come easy and dont worry about what people think, only you know what is best for your buns and if you know in your heart they aint getting it the choice you have to make is the right one.

loads of hugs to you and the buns xxxxxx

I don't know what to do, I have two contis and I can't look after them anymore. I know Im proberly going to be ambushed for this, but Im totally stuck now. One of them has possibly got ear mites. I haven't even got any money to put petrol in my car to get her to the vet, let alone pay for the treatment. Ive had a really bad month. The OH hasn't been paid for a job and is on overdraft. He's at work far away and I don't even have any credit cards or overdraft. Im completely stuck.
I can't cope any longer. I really need someones help and I dont know what to do. Im so upset coz ive let them down.

Hi Michelle, I just wanted to see how you are? xxx

Back