• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help French lops needing homes - Letchworth, Herts

Kayj unfortuntaly can't take these bunnies for three weeks and I am worried as I only have one hutch. Can anyone offer a home? If not I shall have to rehome myself, perhaps this could be the start of my own rescue!

I have some spare cages but not sure if they are big enough, they are around 40". But the offer is there if they need an emergency place to stay until kay can take them :)

I have a spare 42" dog crate I can lend.

Would he be amenable to the chaps being sent off for neutering whilst you're trying to find placements for them? Even if all that can be done now is to separate the lads and ladies (and/or the lads from their crown jewels), that would be a start...

I have a spare 42" dog crate I can lend.

Would he be amenable to the chaps being sent off for neutering whilst you're trying to find placements for them? Even if all that can be done now is to separate the lads and ladies (and/or the lads from their crown jewels), that would be a start...

I get the feeling that he is upto something and I think its that he is leaving the country! Keeps going on about Spain and then in the next breath saying he has to drop them off on Saturday its his only day! Plus he has no idea which ones the boys are! I can see all my hard earned savings flying out of the window! lol

I spoke to Donna yesterday, and she said that ARC have a long waiting list now. I have a dog crate, which is ok for one or two young French lops, but I could only have them for two weeks, then we're off on holiday.

I don't even know where Herts is. :oops:

Hopefully someone will offer them a safe place. :) If they are going south, I could offer a place for a night or more, if that makes a bunny run easier. If they will still go to Kayj, then I am not along the way, though.

Its typical though, trust me to take on 6 of the biggest type of lop! Its going to be interesting.

Right I am confused now (doesn't take alot:lol::lol:), Is Hugos their taking them until I have space or have you got places for some.

Right I am confused now (doesn't take alot:lol::lol:), Is Hugos their taking them until I have space or have you got places for some.

I had offered to take them til you had space but for some reason I thought there was only 4 not 6. I really don't have space for 6 so am just waiting to hear back from Kay

I can take them until there is space at kayj's, for some but they need to be got to me in Manchester I can prob find homes for some as well

let me know

Elaine

I can take them until there is space at kayj's, for some but they need to be got to me in Manchester I can prob find homes for some as well

let me know

Elaine

If you have more space than me than I'm happy for you to have them instead as it will be a real squeeze here :D. I could probably get them a few miles up the M1 if that is any help but not this weekend.

let me know

Elaine

That would be great if you could take them. Is anyone able to help with a bunny run? it would be 600 mile round trip otherwise. I feel like telling him that I can't help but then worried what he'll do with them.

Thank you everyone so much.

xxx

Back