• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help for my sanity please.....Update - phase 3 !! feel free to laugh !!

Aww, bet your bunnies are all snug :) *starts to worry* my babies are outside with no cover apart from wooden covers :( i must get a rug tomorrow that elve has showed me and some taupaulin :cry:

Well done! xXx

But look there is even a seating area for guests !! :lol::lol::lol:

kkk.jpg

This strange concoction by the way is my foster bunnies condo - a duplex apartment with an added guest quarter attached....:lol::lol:

In other words I cobbled a hutch and run and hutch together....

Well I hope you are going to invite me round very soon for a drink in the guests seating area :D

OMG thats well funny!:lol::lol: but what happens when a gust of wind gets under?
My buns live out side but i am loveing your set up! I have no plastic sheet yet but i have a piece of plastic that overhangs so far rain cant get in.
That is so funny your buns must of thought you had gone mad.:)

Did the waterproofing stand up overnight?? :D

Yep - well kind of - one corner down - off to fix it now :D

OMG thats well funny!:lol::lol: but what happens when a gust of wind gets under?
My buns live out side but i am loveing your set up! I have no plastic sheet yet but i have a piece of plastic that overhangs so far rain cant get in.
That is so funny your buns must of thought you had gone mad.:)

Ssssshhhhhh I'm trying not to think about the wind !!! Plastic sheet £6.49 from Wickes for a 3m x 4m

I'm thinking about my Mum and Dads Gazebo now....hmmmm if only i can work aout a way to get the feet down the back of the run that will make a suitably impressive mark 4 when this lot falls down :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*thinks how to persuade them to lend it to me*

Well here it is in the daylight :oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

kkkk.jpg

My Dad is coming over in the week with a gazebo :thumb::D

I'm wondering if it was a coincidence that my neghbour popped round to tell me she would be putting her house on the market soon :?

It's held up ok, fair play :lol:, it may shoot off over next door and suffocate your neighbour, she may be scared and getting out now :lol:

It's held up ok, fair play :lol:, it may shoot off over next door and suffocate your neighbour, she may be scared and getting out now :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol: Hope it doesn't take the brolly with it :shock: Had to put the plastic on the grass as I'd just done a pedicure and couldn't get my wellies on without ruining it :lol::lol:

I really am feeling very mixed about it tbh - its a complete eyesore but also a wonderous acheivement in plastic engineering !

Show us your pics Tree :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will get some piccies now, am sick of the sight of it to be honest :lol:

PS notice the pole in the back - this is my ingenious pokey pole for poking the water off the roof puddles :p

Sometimes i spend ages working out how to change the hutches out in the shed so there's more floor space for the buns to get about as their free range in there.
I get all the pen's out, then change them round, then decide i don't like them that way then there back again next day. Wouldn't mind, but there's three hutches in there,and only 1 has guinea pigs in, the other two are empty, just in case buns start appearing at my frount door. :oops:

Back