• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help?! Emergency advise please?

He's comfortable now, I was just not prepared. Even I feel ill today, temps reached 31.6c. It's awful. Sometimes in August it gets this hot, but by then we are used to the heat a little, and we have the a/c on. A/c doesnt kick in til June 1st.

This weather has been crazy! In England this past winter, they had our snow, meanwhile we had next to none. Now, in Toronto it is so hot my flip flop bottom melted today on the ashphalt. what the heck?

note: 31 doesnt seem so bad if you dont understand Canadian climate. We have very heavy humidity, so while it was 31c it felt like 42!:(

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm from Australia and our summers are stinking hot - well over 40c! All the advice re ice bottles is correct. I would add though, that when it's that hot and you don't have access to a/c to not wrap the ice bottles up.

When it's that hot here, especially after a few days, my buns will lie right on top of the frozen bottle.

Bet you can't wait for the a/c to kick in! Lol.

I dont think I would like Australian summers, lol. Thanks for the tip, the a/c is apparently broken and wont be turned on til the 15th, I actually whined like a small child when I found out :(

Jas is comfy now, he has been moved into the living room where its cooler, and I bought him his own fan lol, the water bottles arent needed anymore, the heat seems to have snapped a bit, its a beautiful and comfy 20 right now :p

Back