• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

Hi Guys,

I've been lurking for the past couple of weeks and finally signed up a few days ago so thought it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Claire I am the soon to be owner of two lionheads from an accidental litter that my Cousins buns had (they were told that the buns were two girls and although they thought they had separated them in time, it wasn't soon enough).

Although my uncle thinks that they're are both boys it is obviously too early to ee 100% sure as they're only 8 weeks at the moment, so they are currently nameless, an ideas are welcome!

530173_10150934177737665_41133511_n.jpg

I have found this forum great for ideas on setting up a lovely home for the buns. I have decided to go for a shed instead of a hutch which I would have never thought of without this forum so THANKS :D

Last edited:
Your bunnies are absolutely adorable....how fluffy

I always try and think of names of famous people or faveroute foods or plant name....have you thought of any so far?

:wave: Welcome
Lovely bunnies :love:
How about :
Toffee and Bramble ?

Bramble is lovely!! That's definitely going on the ever growing list!

Your bunnies are absolutely adorable....how fluffy

I always try and think of names of famous people or faveroute foods or plant name....have you thought of any so far?

I've already got a bit of a list going:
Fred and George (after the Weasley twins)
Darcy and Willoughby (Jane Austen inspired)
Lewis and Jenson
Cinnamon and Nutmeg
I also quite like the name Basil :)

I have a Bramble :wave:

I think Basil & Bramble is very cute :D

I do like woodland type names though, like Bracken, Thistle, etc

Hi Guys,

I've been lurking for the past couple of weeks and finally signed up a few days ago so thought it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Claire I am the soon to be owner of two lionheads from an accidental litter that my Cousins buns had (they were told that the buns were two girls and although they thought they had separated them in time, it wasn't soon enough).

Although my uncle thinks that they're are both boys it is obviously too early to ee 100% sure as they're only 8 weeks at the moment, so they are currently nameless, an ideas are welcome!

530173_10150934177737665_41133511_n.jpg

I have found this forum great for ideas on setting up a lovely home for the buns. I have decided to go for a shed instead of a hutch which I would have never thought of without this forum so THANKS :D

how adorable! they look like a pair of slippers i once got for christmas!

They need cute fluffy names.... Samba and Sonny

Thanks guys for being some welcoming and all the name suggestions!

After speaking to my parents and some friends the list has been narrowed to:
Darcy and Willoughby
Bramble and Bracken
Cinnamon and Nutmeg

My Mum and best friend are very keen on Darcy and Willoughby whilst my Dad isn't keen on any of them and suggested names such as Hector and Henry which I really don't suit my little balls of fluff :lol:

I'm now waiting on my cousins opinion as they still live with her at the moment so she knows their personalities a lot better than I do.

I though naming the rabbits would be the easiest part :lol:

Hello and welcome to you and your adorable bunnies.:wave:

Bracken and Bramble.
Blackberry and Apple.
Misteltoe and Ivy.
Holly and Ivy.
Toby and Tabitha.
Sorrell and Parsley.
Dill and Basil.
Teasel and Dandy......short for Dandelion.

Best of luck in whatever you choose.:thumb::thumb:

Thanks guys for being some welcoming and all the name suggestions!

After speaking to my parents and some friends the list has been narrowed to:
Darcy and Willoughby
Bramble and Bracken
Cinnamon and Nutmeg

My Mum and best friend are very keen on Darcy and Willoughby whilst my Dad isn't keen on any of them and suggested names such as Hector and Henry which I really don't suit my little balls of fluff :lol:

I'm now waiting on my cousins opinion as they still live with her at the moment so she knows their personalities a lot better than I do.

I though naming the rabbits would be the easiest part :lol:

I like Darcy and Willoughby :thumb:

Basil is cool:) not so typical for a bunny, and if I think how much my bunny hates basil...quite nice:)
As for the other...Blixa?I always wanted to name one of my pets Blixa:D Or Chocolate as it has the color of chocolate milk:)

Really cute bunnies, hope u have fun with them lionheads are nice, fluffly, beautiful bunnies:love::thumb:. Good luck with picking their name :love:

Back