• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello to everyone

Your bunny sounds lovely, what is his name ? I hope you both stay safe and well during your lockdown.

Your bunny sounds lovely, what is his name ? I hope you both stay safe and well during your lockdown.

My bunny name is Cookie. I hope we stay safe. We have been protected from the disease for 1 year. Now my neighbors are sick. It disinfects our municipal apartment. ����
If I'm angry with politics for this situation, i get angry. But it would be a shame to talk now. Because politics and religion are indisputable. But I heard that the British love politics too. It is true? :D

Cookie is a very handsome bunny. He is lucky to have you.
The handling of COVID has been criticized by citizens of multiple countries. Many of us have experienced delays in non-urgent medical and veterinarian care and now many vets have us drop off and pick up our pets with no pet parents allowed inside the vet's building.

Cookie is a very handsome bunny. He is lucky to have you.
The handling of COVID has been criticized by citizens of multiple countries. Many of us have experienced delays in non-urgent medical and veterinarian care and now many vets have us drop off and pick up our pets with no pet parents allowed inside the vet's building.

Thank you :) I can't do without my bunny at the vet. My bunny has had a first check-up in the past weeks. Cookie had a blood test and an ultrasound. Processes took a long time and Cookie was stressful. He calmed down only when i touched him. I am very sad when i take it to the vet.When we go to the vet he gets stressed and sad. Sometimes he is offended by me. When the country reopens we will go to the vet again. I think to spay. :(

Last edited:
Back