• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! Newbie on the forum, just introducing myself :)

Stargirl170

Young Bun
Hello everybody!

I am Laura, 23 years old. I currently own five gorgeous bunnies! I started off with two mixed breed orange harlequin males' Jax and Nero, who are now both 6 months old and I have owned them since they were 13weeks old. They are brothers but sadly after neutering they don't get on so currently live in side by side cages.

In February I got two lovely female bunnies, they are mixed breed lop, one is black and the other is lilac, orange and white, they are called Raven and smudge! I have owned them since they have been 8 weeks old and they are now just over 4 months old and have just been spayed this week.

And then lastly, just this week I brought home Opie, he is a blue and white mantle mini lop male who is 12 months old. He is gorgeous! He was not neutered by his previous family but I plan on getting him done as soon as I can!

As I'm a newbie not sure if I can post pics, if you can then I haven't worked it out yet! But if I do I will post pics of my 5 gorgeous bunnies

Thanks for reading :)

Laura

Hi and welcome Laura :wave: Would be lovely to see pics of your Bunnies :) and yes your are welcome to post as many as you like ;) I have 5 bunnies too xx

Back