• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello - I'm new!

Jent

New Kit
Hi, I'm new to rabbits united! Just wanted to say hi from me and my rescue bunny panda! Also I'm trying to find some rabbit insurance any ideas where to start or reccomendations? X

Welcome to our forum :wave:

Panda is a cracking name, can't wait to see pics.

Insurance is really best through petplan. Ours are £12-13 a piece (I think

Hello

Welcome to RU...

I would personally recommend pet plan as they seem to be the best at dealing with things.

If you need any assistance in using the forum please feel free to PM me or any of the buddies who's names show in green.

Sarah
xx

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome! :wave:

For photos, if you join a website like Flickr or Photobucket, you can upload your photos there then copy the link of the photo over. :)

:wave: Hello and welcome!!

There is a "how to use the forum" section (can't remember what it is actually called) which has a thread with instructions on posting pics :)

I insure with PetPlan, they have been really good at helping sort out both claims I have had to make, costs me £22 a month with 3 rabbits insured.

Back