• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! How's yer bunnies???

Heh!! I actually do that!!!!!

Okay I'll do my lines! It'll take me a few nights though so I wont be on the forum......:lol:

Straw!! Susie bun - I'm a great believer of lots of straw for heat!!

Spenser LOVES straw. :D He plays with it, he eats it, he rearranges it - is it really worth me buying him toys ... I'll chuck in some extra when I go out to say night-night. :wave:

Mine are fine, Domino has recovered well from her stasis bout and both are following me about the house thinking I have food...sadly I do not so I get feet flicking at me as they run away :roll:

Hiya, bensonlola, my little Sukie's coming on fine, thank you - she's due for a spay next Wednesday.
I was over the moon tonight when she came over and laid down like lettuce in front of me for a stroke for the first time ever :love: (she always likes strokes but it's always me who approaches her)

:wave: from my 4 - all doing great, have been bonded for 3 whole weeks now!!! :shock::shock:
AND this morning when i went out Mittens was on her side with the feet up in the air squidged/snuggled against the mesh door by no other than la madame Sooty!!!
Sooty was a big meanie pants to Mittens first time bonding so this is soooo good to see :love:

My Poppy is having some problems with her eye, and I have to be a mean bunny mummy to get her drops in - hopefully the ulceration will clear up soon; she still tares around the flat and talks to me when she wants feeding :love:

Wow!! Havent seen you about much of late!! Good to have you back :wave:

My buns are recovering from Syphilis :roll: Not too shabby though, although they cant wait for my aunty to come back from America as their dog would really like to have them for dinner! :roll:

Back