• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from England!

Usa

New Kit
Hello! My name is Chloe, and my buns are Ashe and Ghost <3

I was told that Ashe was a boy, but he turned out to be a she, and now we think she may be pregnant as she's began giving little growls whenever I go to take her out of her hutch, and she's been lining her bed with fur... So baby bunnies may come soon, which means poor Ghost is having the snip :')

If anyone has any good tips for raising babies, let me know!

Welcome to RU. I've zero experience of baby bunnies but I do know your doe is at her most fertile immediately after giving birth so they'll need separating or there'll be a second litter within a month! . Experienced members will be along. I wish you good luck

Hello! My name is Chloe, and my buns are Ashe and Ghost <3

I was told that Ashe was a boy, but he turned out to be a she, and now we think she may be pregnant as she's began giving little growls whenever I go to take her out of her hutch, and she's been lining her bed with fur... So baby bunnies may come soon, which means poor Ghost is having the snip :')

If anyone has any good tips for raising babies, let me know!

Hi Chloe and welcome to the Forum :wave:

Here's a bit of advice about accidental litters - hope it helps:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?327923-Accidental-Litters-and-Taking-on-Babies

Back