• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Chichester!

Lailajayne3

Young Bun
Hello everyone! :wave:

My name is Laila and I am 15 years old. My family and I completely adore animals and we currently have (at the moment :lol:) 5 dogs, 2 bunnies, 2 hamsters and an African pygmy hedgehog. :love: I also help out at a local wildlife hospital at the weekend with my friend and am very interested in veterinary/working with animals when I'm older.

Obviously this is a bunny forum so I will tell you a bit about my little buns :D Miffy and Mylo are 1 year old neutered mini lops who are inseparable and gorgeous. They live in our spare bedroom and have everything a bunny could really wish for :lol:. luckily my dad is a builder so has built them a massive hay pen in their room that they can run in, dig in and go to the loo in (typical bunnies haha! ;)) They also have free ranging time upstairs and when the weather is warm, do go out in a run - however they don't seem overly fussed?
Miffy is the diva of the two and loves her bum being scratched - she is definitely a mama's girly. Mylo is a very soppy bunny but is the most impatient thing I know! he gets very frustrated when I have to leave their room and will chew the gate and dig at their blanket like there's no tomorrow! haha :D

They are typical bunnies who hate being picked up however that's fine with me because I still get kisses - I'm just lying on the floor :roll: One thing I have learnt is how intelligent they are (they have learnt tricks such as circle, up and paw) and the thing I adore with buns is how unique and different each of their personalities are xxx
I have done my research and know how sensitive rabbits are and that they are not a young child's pet :( It also makes me mad seeing 3ft tiny hutches as I have seen just how many binkies and zoomies Miffs and Mylo can do in one night! they're bonkers :love:
Anyway, hope to hear about you and your buns :D xxxxxx

hey Laila, welcome to the forum. Miffy & Mylo sound like really happy, lucky rabbits. It will be lovely to see photos of your whole animal family.
Mine have very different personalities too. I have 3 bunnies: Joey Boo & Mouse who live free range in the house. Boo is a madame, Joey & Mouse are really well behaved.

Hi and welcome :wave:
I have house bunnies too, Daisy and Harry who live in our kitchen, Daisy is definitely the the ' one who wears the trousers' and Harry is just a softie 😊
You'll get lots of good advice on here, everyone is really nice x

Hi Laila and welcome! It's nice to see someone who lives so close! I've just adopted a second bunny from the cat and rabbit rescue in Chichester!
Your bunnies sound like they have an amazing life :) My Milo would be very jealous of the hay pen!!!
xxx

hey Laila, welcome to the forum. Miffy & Mylo sound like really happy, lucky rabbits. It will be lovely to see photos of your whole animal family.
Mine have very different personalities too. I have 3 bunnies: Joey Boo & Mouse who live free range in the house. Boo is a madame, Joey & Mouse are really well behaved.

Hello! awh your bunnies sound adorable :love: haha there seems to be always one who has to be the diva! Did you bond your three into a trio? I'm always in awe of people who do... I love the idea of more than two but i'd be too scared to break Miffy and Mylo's bond xxxxx

Hi and welcome :wave:
I have house bunnies too, Daisy and Harry who live in our kitchen, Daisy is definitely the the ' one who wears the trousers' and Harry is just a softie ��
You'll get lots of good advice on here, everyone is really nice x

Hiya! thanks for the warm welcome... awh Daisy and Harry sound very lucky :p I'm already having a look and there's so much to learn xxxx

Hi Laila and welcome! It's nice to see someone who lives so close! I've just adopted a second bunny from the cat and rabbit rescue in Chichester!
Your bunnies sound like they have an amazing life :) My Milo would be very jealous of the hay pen!!!
xxx

Hello! awh that's great, I've been to the cat and rabbit rescue to ask about volunteering! They have some gorgeous bunnies there :love: Who did you adopt? xxxxx

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum. I just joined recently too. I have 3 mini lop / lion head sisters who are 8 months old x

Welcome, I was at Chichester long before you were born, I did my Royal Military Police basic training in Chichester in 1986! (where has the time gone? :( )

welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

Back