• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello again

MrsCoultas

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

It's been a very long time since I joined here and I only posted a handful of times :oops: So I thought I'd re-introduce myself and my slightly bigger bunny family.

So I'm Saby, I live in Yorkshire, and I now have two bunnies. I have Poppy and Ragnar. Poppy is now about 3 years old and Ragnar is about 1 and a half. We adopted Poppy about two years ago and Ragnar just five weeks ago. I shall be posting in the bonding section in a bit for a bit of help and advice. I'm totally in love with them, Poppy has been my reason to get out of bed the last two years as I have depression and anxiety, she always seems to know when I need cheering up and is always there to make me smile. We got Ragnar as a companion for her, he is adorable. He was found in a tiny cage, pacing backwards and forwards, the video I saw was heart breaking. He was perfect match for me as I can't stand the idea of my bunnies being put in a cage (this is said with no disrespect to anyone at all, I'm just soft in the head and heart haha) and I was told it was so hard to rehome him because he needed a certain amount of freedom. Since he's been with us, he has become such a character, he has had his own bedroom whilst we waited for his neuturing to become effective and I started the bonding process on Tuesday :)

Other than my bunnies, I am temporarily looking after my in-law's dogs, my husband is in the royal navy and I am now a house wife. No kiddies but the bunnies and dogs keep me busy!

Hi :wave: I just joined recently. I have 3 mini lop / lion head sisters, Bluebell, Bonny and Bing who are 8 months old.

I'm also a forces wife, my husband is in the RAF x

welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

Back