• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi says hello

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
Trying to post photos by copying url from Imgur. Check back after I reread instructions
50da0d030614348f5dc523b8a10ff7f6.jpg
66777295a32cd5df526144d9d715e0f9.jpg
7a908b4fa0b65a297c86ee3100028cbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. The last photo explains why I have so few photos of my 10 year old beauty. We took these right after my nephew helped me to cut her nails. She kept pulling on the towel to show her displeasure. She did not tip the manicurist.
How can I get others to photos to post without bothering you?

Last edited:
Thank you. How can I get others to photos to post without bothering you?
Can you use a computer? The guide is for a computer, if not what are you using? Then I can tell you the easiest way :)

When the forum gets it's upgrade soon you'll be able to upload images super easy so this won't be a problem much longer!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

I was trying to use an I phone 10 I got from my nephew when he upgraded. I have both a laptop with windows 10and an Amazon tablet.
I used to operate an old mainframe and now I cannot use a phone! :lol:

Last edited:
Ooh - stunning doesn’t even begin to describe how beautiful she is. Look at those gorgeous eyes. Absolutely adorable. :love:

She has us trained. She likes the seed heads of the hay so we pick through the bag to give her as many as we can find.

Another person saying how beautiful she is. Roll on updated forum so we can see loads more pics.

I learned today my amazon tablet cannot access ingrur, so will try my laptop next. The other bunnies want to collect royalties-treats-for the use of their images too.

Last edited:
Back