• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Head tilts

I have a head tilt foster bunny called Lola. When I first noticed her tilt and took her to the vets they did a blood test for EC. She was positive so we treated her for that.

She recovered well to begin with but then relapsed badly, unable to stand up and rolling a lot. I work full time so couldn't give her the care she needed but thankfully she got amazing intensive care at www.blackberryboarding.co.uk

She now has about 5 degree tilt now which gives her an inquisitive look but she is pretty much back to normal.

DSC03406.jpg

Lola when she was bad using Henry as a cushion

IMG_2409.jpg

Lola now!

Last edited:
What an amazing bunny, what a remarkable recovery. I am sure Lola will inspire other owners with headtilt bunnies. thank you for posting her pictures :)

Miltons Head Tilt

These forums are fantastic and have given me so much help but can anyone help me a little more regarding head tilts....

My gorgeous Miltsy has developed a head tilt and is being treated using Pancur and Baytril since Tuesday. She is doing really well already and eating/pooing and still being very cheeky, shes a right character!

One thing I have noticed is that when she is grooming and eating she can actually turn her head back round to the normal position and displays no sign of pain whatsoever. Is this a common feature of her getting better? Does this mean her head could come back to normal position?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Lydia and Milton :)

Back