• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay4pets vs Timothyhay.co.UK

I think mine prefer TH.co.uk, but then I'm only a few days into the one from H4P. They just don't seem to be going as crazy for it as they did for TH

All four of mine prefer timothyhay.co.uk to Timothy and rye from h4p BUT equally they all prefer Ings to that! :p

All four of mine prefer timothyhay.co.uk to Timothy and rye from h4p BUT equally they all prefer Ings to that! :p

Yep, mine LOVED Ings! My next move is to get TH from TH.co.uk and some Ings and see what they go for

Mine love timothyhay and turned noses up at hay for pets. Gave the hay for pets to my sister and her 4 buns also refused it. I know that it quality stuff though as so many people get it for their bunnies. It's just a matter of taste.

Never ordered it from Timothyhay.co.uk as it is more expensive per kg and they only sell the T&R and no other type of hay.

My bunnies love the T&R from H4P though and I've never had a bad bag. Might just have to order a bag next month to compare.

timothyhay.co.uk.... my bunch wont eat the timothy and rye. Although they do love the ings x

Back