• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hattie, dont know what to do :/

Yes, but I don't even bond in a neutral space, they usually have both had access to it, and I don't bother neutralising either, other than a routine clean out, before trying another pair.
After bonding my pairs run side by side, alongside other pairs without referred aggression.

I guess we all have our own opinions/views and do what works for us.

Id thought and thought about what to do with Hattie but after attacking me again quite badly last night I have taken her to the vets tonight to have a thougher check over the vet cannot find a thing wrong with her :/ she said shes a very silly rabbit as she couldnt have a better home :( So now I dont know what to do for the best :(

Hi just read up on this Bunny .....Im not on here often but I am the lady you have been talking to on Email .....Thanks Half penny on recomending us I do enjoy working with bunnies like this ..Think she is just a confused girl who has some trust problems

Hi just read up on this Bunny .....Im not on here often but I am the lady you have been talking to on Email .....Thanks Half penny on recomending us I do enjoy working with bunnies like this ..Think she is just a confused girl who has some trust problems

How good to know that she is receiving help. What an interesting kind of work this must be Collielover.

http://rabbit.org/faq-aggression/

Good luck with your decisions. You are sounding very stressed and it must be difficult.

She is only a baby so doesnt have many years of "behaviour" to try and alter.

I dont know your current number of rabbits and pets. Could she be getting overwhelmed with it. I would only touch her with clean hands and clothes that do not have other rabbit smells on. I also would not pop her in to the Clarence's home.

Back