• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone used/seen one of these - REPHRASED QUESTION

This I shall re-phrase the question :lol: thought that was a bit optimistic.

Do you think it will be ok as a hideout/sleeping area/ or whatever for Pip in the shed???

I think it would be okay, i find if you give them something to big it also becomes a litter tray! :lol: i used to put a little hutch in my shed with three and they all squished in it! :lol:

i find you want one which you can take the door off easily though :) jelly once shut her husband inside one once :shock:

I think it would be okay, i find if you give them something to big it also becomes a litter tray! :lol: i used to put a little hutch in my shed with three and they all squished in it! :lol:

i find you want one which you can take the door off easily though :) jelly once shut her husband inside one once :shock:

:lol::lol:

Poor thing. I'd like to do that to my husband actually! :lol:

Its a 3ft hutch and being plastic I though it would be easier to keep clean and thought it would be somewhere cosy to huddle!

:lol::lol:

Poor thing. I'd like to do that to my husband actually! :lol:

Its a 3ft hutch and being plastic I though it would be easier to keep clean and thought it would be somewhere cosy to huddle!

i saw her do it, she pushed it shut and then sat infront of it, my mum saw it too and laughed, and then 5 mins later she turned around, stuck her claws into the door and opened it!!!!:shock:
yeh, i find mine chewed the hutch i put in, because its something to do and they are outside of it, so a plastic one seems a good idea. :)

Back