• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry Has Had a Serious Accident-U/D 7th March -Page 14 :-)

SO glad the operation went well. Its so amazing he has all of you caring so deeply for him. Weve been thinking about him all morning...hoping he recovers well now. Sending so many healing thoughts. Poor little chap

xxx

Sending lots and lots of get well vibes to gorgeous loveable Harry.

Hope he's back to his happy self soon.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

I'm so glad the op went well, this little boy seems to have a special place in so many peoples hearts (including mine) :love:
Lots of healing vibes for Harry

Only just seen this thread. Glad the op went well. Lots of vibes coming to little Harry for a quick recovery.

He has stolen my heart too...:love:

Harry has come back to visit again. He has already eaten and poo'd and is managing to balance OK. I am to give Harry more pain relief later and then phone Christabel with an update in the morning.

Please keep the vibes coming for brave Harry

Janex

Clever little Harry. He knew that he'd have to do something really drastic in order to get back to his favourite arm, I mean bunny mummy. :D
Maybe I should not have named him after a wizard boy. :lol:

Lots of healing vibes!!!!

Back