• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry Has Had a Serious Accident-U/D 7th March -Page 14 :-)

Thank you for all your replies. Harry certainly has lots of people routing for him. He also has care from an A1 Vet who has gone out of her way to keep everyone involved with Harry updated on his condition. I know that we will all do our very best to help Harry and we really hope that he will eventually get to his forever home with MaxiandScottandBuns. It may just take rather longer than we hoped

Janex

Thank you for all your replies. Harry certainly has lots of people routing for him. He also has care from an A1 Vet who has gone out of her way to keep everyone involved with Harry updated on his condition. I know that we will all do our very best to help Harry and we really hope that he will eventually get to his forever home with MaxiandScottandBuns. It may just take rather longer than we hoped

Janex

As long as he needs...we will always be here with a warm, loving place for him, and i really hope he can make it here too. It so great so many wonderful people care so much about him

Thinking of him and you all lots

I hope to get to see Harry before he has surgery tomorrow.....I mean later on today. He really is such a happy, fun loving Rabbit. I dont think I am going to get any sleep tonight.

Katie and Hannah this was not your fault. t was a horrible accident.

Janex

Please send as many vibes as possible for Harry today. This poor little Bun has got so far since being rescued from a dire place and now this horrible accident means he has yet another hurdle to get over

:cry:

Janex

Lots and lots of vibes for dear little Harry :love:. Hoping for positive news today.

Lots of love,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Just found this thread, poor Harry I will be thinking of you today whilst Christabel sorts out what is best for you. Katie please dont blame yourself, sometimes things happen which are out of your control.

I have had times in the past where I have said to donna I won't be fostering again as I have just lost a bun or something has happened. I am sure that you will be thinking like this, please don't we need you and your family ......... so do all those poor bunnies who need our help.

I have just spoken with Christabel. Harry has had more pain relief and he will be having surgery later this morning- hind leg amputation. I am going in to see him soon.

Poor wee Harry the looney Bunster :cry:

Janex

Oh no :(:(:(:(:( I was hoping for a more positive outcome.

Please give Harry a big cuddle from me.

Love,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Oh no poor Harry, I have such a huge soft spot for that little guy, I hope he copes well with the op and wish him all the best with his recovery.

Hoping that all goes well with Harry today and he soon bounces back from the surgery.

He is such a brave little character, thinking of him today and sending lots and lots of vibes.

Vanessa xx

Back