• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy hutch

Silly question but does this one come with a sleeping compartment?...been reading some other threads and it seems that some dont.

All orderd Will post pics when it arrives and is built... hmm need to find a bloke to help methinks :lol:

Last edited:
All orderd Will post pics when it arrives and is built... hmm need to find a bloke to help methinks :lol:

I built the 6ft hutch and run combo on my own, but it is easier with help - oh and an electric screw driver would have made the job easier as well :roll:! I also bought the 5ft hutch with run under (but each level being 2ft!), but it was the ply version and am I right in thinking they've chaned back to T&G now?

I hope you & your rabbits enjoy the new hutch :D.

Hannah

I did say on mine that each level is 2ft. so im hoping it is, yes its T&G.

Its exact dimensions are : 6ft W x 4ft H x 2ft D

:D I think I might order a hutch sign aswell. :lol:

Hmm I orderd friday. and I know it was the weekend but does anyone know when I will get an email saying they have accepted my order? Iv got the email to say they had recived my order.. oo I'm so impatient :lol:

they're normally only a couple of days delivery, so I'd expect you to get the hutch today or tomorrow - you could always email and ask if it's been despatched - they usually get right back to me when I email them :)

I ordered one yesterday and have phoned to arrange delivery but i didn't get email conformation either!!!

Just emailed them and asked. hopefully I will get it tomoro got a day off thurs woo... so I can attempt to put it together if it comes :)

Got a reply, they dont send a conformation email out and have given me a number to phone if I want to find out about my order :)

Back