• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Eddy

Aww, happy gotcha day, cute Eddy! 😍 I hope you've had a lovely day with Boo. Two years already! They're such lovely photos of him, aww. 🥰

Aww, happy gotcha day, cute Eddy! 😍 I hope you've had a lovely day with Boo. Two years already! They're such lovely photos of him, aww. 🥰
thank you - I think he's mainly had a lovely day by himself 🤣 he's only graced us with his presence an hour ago. Apparently he popped downstairs to see Bob & Boo twice & get his treats

thank you - I think he's mainly had a lovely day by himself 🤣 he's only graced us with his presence an hour ago. Apparently he popped downstairs to see Bob & Boo twice & get his treats
Getting some alone time with an occasional treat sounds like a pretty great day to me. 🤣 I'm glad he made his second gotcha day a good one.

Back