• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hands up who's bunny has been helped by Jacks-Jane :)

meeeee - in the beginning when eric was very poorly, last year when i thought i was going to lose esme and yesterday with myself!! (hehehehe - jane told me to go to the docs today so although i tried to put it off, in the back of my mind i was thinking, 'well, if jane recommended i take a bun to the vet, i darn well do it' so i made the appointment:lol:
:thumb:

Jane has helped me a million times, casper and i are very very greatful for all her advice and help, she has helped me to feel better about things and put my mind at rest and is always there to give excellent advice on medication and conditions. I have also learnt so much about buns from jane, i dont really know how she keeps everything in her head, i certainly have not got all that room for all that knowledge!

your buns are so lucky to have such a experianced and caring mummy :love:

Yes most recently with Oxo. I have picked Jane's brains on a number of occassions I might add and I recommend it :)

Yes, she helped me today. Advised me to take bugs to the vet because he was scratching. Turns out he wasn't a very well bun at all, so Thank you Jane you are awesome:p. Bugs said thank you aswell and sends his cuddles

wow- Jane is amazing...Ive been helped by her so much with the info she has put on RU, the informative threads & general advice is always something I know I dont need to doubt! I often will search for threads on certain issues I want to learn about and hope that Jane & few other really knowledgeable people have hopefully posted some info.
I feel extremely fortunate to know that RU has experienced advisors & Jane is certainly at the forefront!

So.......... Thank you Jane for you contribution & for taking the time to share your knowledge with us...it is humbling how much you know & so much appreciated that you take the time to help so many of us...thankyou - youre a gem!:wave::love::love::love:

:wave::wave:

I've picked Jane's brains in the past, but have also picked up a lot just from reading threads that she's given advice on, so would like to add my thanks. :love:

Ooo sorry to be late, but me!! I have randomly asked Jane questions on a couple of my buns and she's always given me a lot of information and really helpful advice. I've always been very very grateful :love::love:

:oops:

I really only pass on information gained from looking after my Rabbits. It's lovely to be appreciated, but I am not a qualified Vet, never could be !! A Bunny Savvy Vet is always the best option for a poorly Bunny.

Thank you for this thread, I just wish I could do more for Rabbit Welfare in general. Compared to all the Rescues on here my contribution is minimal.Thank you again folks :)

I disagree. You help bunnies. Just in a different way :D

You contributed a great deal on my thread when Twinkle was in stasis last year, :love:

Jane saved Isabel's life on Monday, telling me that something prescribed would have killed her.

Isabel is now getting better thanks to Jane's abx knowledge :love:

When Autumn had myxi, Jane was always a pillar of support, replying daily to my updates.

And many other bunnies we have had here!

Me - she helped me a lot when Marge had her spay operation. Marge and I thank you very much Jane. :wave:

me, when my two got myxomatosis a few years ago :) and probably since then too but thats the 1 that sticks out

:oops:

I really only pass on information gained from looking after my Rabbits. It's lovely to be appreciated, but I am not a qualified Vet, never could be !! A Bunny Savvy Vet is always the best option for a poorly Bunny.

Thank you for this thread, I just wish I could do more for Rabbit Welfare in general. Compared to all the Rescues on here my contribution is minimal.

Thank you again folks :)

Hi Jane
Your contribution is not minimal, there are LOTS of rabbits you've helped, not just those who have asked for advice, but those owners who have read and absorbed knowledge, awareness and acted when needed.
I for one have learnt loads from reading your posts and am very grateful for your input (and others) on RU. :wave:

When Pie first had GI Stasis I posted a frantic thread about what to do - it was 9pm on a saturday night. I remember Jane (and others) giving advice. Also when Pie stopped eating and drinking after her spay and was put on fluids at the vets for 3 days.

Jane you are far too modest. What would RU do without I don't know! :love: :love:

Jane - Thank you for all your help with my dental buns and advice about so many topics I've needed help with. Your a bunny mummy angel xxx

She insisted that Molly needed to go the emergency vets one night when she was not eating. I was scared to make the decision to take her, but did so because of the advice I recieved. She pulled through and was back to normal the next day.

Thank you :D

Where to start....
When Blue had funny wee and had to have his bladder flushed for sludge....Ollies stasis (sadly we lost her as it was a blockage)....Bea mysterious elbow injury.
Then more recently....Blue and Marnies EC scare....Marnies eating of the washing liquid :oops: (It was Janes suggestion for sub cut fluids and charcoal...which I'm convinced is what brought Moomoo through) and then just before christmas Blues stasis. I really don't know what I'd do without you!!!

Yip, my hand is up, she helped me a lot with Kermit when i was a novice bunny owner, and she has helped me now with my Herbie & Inca. So thanks a million Jane xx

I did/do get loads of help from a lot of others on here, so thanks to them too :)

Back