• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hallo from Wales

Hi, I'm Sandi and I have four buns. Teddy, Fiona, Connie and Tilly.

Teddy was my first rescue from my neighbour, poor little thing was kept in such a bad state my heart ached for him. I then got Connie and Tilly from a rescue centre to bond with Ted. Initially they bonded well but then for some reason Ted took a major dislike to Tilly and the fur flew when all three of them got into a mix, so I returned them to the rescue centre but couldn't sleep for worry over them and for not keeping my promise to give them a forever home, so I adopted them back again!

But I still wanted Ted to have a pal, so I went back again and rescued Fiona, and that's how I ended up with four furballs. Connie and Tilly are mother and daughter and Connie was used for breeding. They are both shy and not used to being handled and I've just let them be to a large extent as I havent wanted to stress them out too much. Sometimes I feel abit out of my depth having all four so it will be nice to be able to pick other bun lovers brains now and then.

Apart from my buns, I have four cats Emerald Pepper who is 21, Mischief and Mocha who are both 20 and Harlo who is about 3.... and my mom who I care for full time:D.

Bye for now Sandi

Teddy & Fiona

Connie & Tilly

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am also a full time carer for my mother and have four rabbits (two impulse buy bucks from a local pet shop and two does from a rescue). I have bonded them into a quad. Your four are gorgeous. Fiona reminds me of my Tessie.

I also have two guinea pigs, two dogs and five hamsters.

Hi Tulsi thank you, I would love to have mine all together was it difficult to bond them? Fiona and Connie (the two tone cutie) had a major scruffle a few days back.... it is certainly something to think of.

Hi and welcome! :wave:

Your bunnies are gorgeous :love:

Love seeing fellow welshies join, Although I currently live in Berkshire, I'm originally from mid Wales! :) xx

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave: like Tulsi I once had a pair of girls (sisters) and a pair of boys (brothers) and I bonded them into a quad. The bond was easy but both pairs had a stable bond and were all a similar personality so it worked well.

Back