• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greetings from Ohio!

Bubzie

New Kit
Hello all!

My name is Bubzie and I own a Californian rabbit whom I named Bunny. Not to be unoriginal, I rescued her from a shelter and she was already named and 'answers' (if you can call it that) the most to Bunny. She has been in her own room for almost two years but unfortunately I'm going to have to move her outdoors as allergies have become an issue in the household :( so I'm hoping to get some tips on having an outdoor rabbit!

Glad to be a part of the group! :D

- Bubzie.

Hello all!

My name is Bubzie and I own a Californian rabbit whom I named Bunny. Not to be unoriginal, I rescued her from a shelter and she was already named and 'answers' (if you can call it that) the most to Bunny. She has been in her own room for almost two years but unfortunately I'm going to have to move her outdoors as allergies have become an issue in the household :( so I'm hoping to get some tips on having an outdoor rabbit!

Glad to be a part of the group! :D

- Bubzie.

Hi Bubzie :wave:

Are you sure you haven't got this the wrong way round- Bunny owns you, right? :D

Back