• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got another bun

He will definitely be getting neutered but i dont know who he will be bonded with yet. I would love him to be darcys new husbun but i dont know if tiggi will except him into the trio, shes a little mean diva lol.. Pixie and daisy the nethies hate everyone of my buns so it will be a miracle if they like him. If all else fails he will stay in the living room and free range our bedroom at night. I cant imagine caging something that will grow so big, even with the big enclosures i have. I would never cage a dog and he will grow to the size of a small dog, so i am hoping i can train him well and he can stay free range once neutered.

He will definitely be getting neutered but i dont know who he will be bonded with yet. I would love him to be darcys new husbun but i dont know if tiggi will except him into the trio, shes a little mean diva lol.. Pixie and daisy the nethies hate everyone of my buns so it will be a miracle if they like him. If all else fails he will stay in the living room and free range our bedroom at night. I cant imagine caging something that will grow so big, even with the big enclosures i have. I would never cage a dog and he will grow to the size of a small dog, so i am hoping i can train him well and he can stay free range once neutered.

He sounds to be a real darling :love:

How's Ben with him, is it making him feel better? xx

Oh what a beautiful boy!
I truly believe that the way to choose a rabbit, or any animal, is to let them choose you.
It looks like this little (perhaps not so little) one came along at just the right time. I'm so sorry you lost Blitzen. Nothing can take that pain away I know. But now you've got the chance to give love to another bunny who needs it. He won't replace him, but I'm sure he will have his own special place in your heart.
He looks so happy!

Back