• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a bit of an idea / Started it - POST 22

You can use this:

snuggles-1.jpg

:)

And I'll join from the RSPCA Facebook page for our region. I think it's an important message.

I think where you say "no cheap food" you should link to teeth problems and stasis which will be even more expensive in the long run :D

Looks good :D

With accommodation, I always wonder where people are getting their cheap ones from when I read 'at least £150'. I have house bunnies, but I've still spent £240 (ish) on a good quality outdoor run, and I think nearly £200 on the indoor hutch I bought when I first got Daisy (which isn't currently in use).

If someone wanted a predator proof new 6ft x2ft hutch and 6ft x 4ft run to meet minimum size guidelines, could they really get it for £150? Just pondering :lol:

My monthly spend on two bunnies is over £100 incl. insurance! :oops:

I think where you say "no cheap food" you should link to teeth problems and stasis which will be even more expensive in the long run :D

I've not been on yet, but think "no cheap food" is a bit general. my guys are on allen and page with is £8 for 20kg, which works out cheaper than more muesili mixes, and yet is one of the hihest in fibre that is currently on the market.

Looks good :D

With accommodation, I always wonder where people are getting their cheap ones from when I read 'at least £150'. I have house bunnies, but I've still spent £240 (ish) on a good quality outdoor run, and I think nearly £200 on the indoor hutch I bought when I first got Daisy (which isn't currently in use).

If someone wanted a predator proof new 6ft x2ft hutch and 6ft x 4ft run to meet minimum size guidelines, could they really get it for £150? Just pondering :lol:

My monthly spend on two bunnies is over £100 incl. insurance! :oops:

I got a hutch and run for about £150 without postage, that claims to be predator proof, which considering I have a foxxy visitor, it must be. However, I don't take the company at its word and have re-wired it with wire welded mesh too. Also a company can claim that the accommodation is fox proof, but if the rabbit owner then puts it on grass, then the fox can dig in:roll: it all depends on how much a person thinks about these things. I have to say I never thought about it until someone on here pointed it out:shock:

Last edited:
I'm going to update the writing and make the food/health things more clear :) Just not had time the past 2 days so it's gonna be done in the next few days :)

Thanks to all who have added it, I got a shock when I just looked and saw that there's over 50 people! :D:wave:

i cant bear to total the cost of my pair...

vets fees for stasis over the weekend and enlarged hearts are HUGE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back