• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon has gone

Oh no, I'm so very sorry to read this sad news. Gordon had a lovely life with you, and knew he was loved. So sad for Beano too, give her a gentle birthday nose rub from me. Binky free Gordon xxxxxxx

Thank you everyone for the replies xx

I just feel empty, I don't know what to do with myself. :cry:

I'm feeling the same, I lost my bunny on Sunday and feel so lost without him. My thoughts are with you x

Thank you, I'm sorry for your loss x

The vet shaved some of his fur for me and I'm going to send some off tomorrow to be made into a little resin rabbit. She also taped some into a card for me, which I've just printed a picture of him out to go in his card.

The vet shaved some of his fur for me and I'm going to send some off tomorrow to be made into a little resin rabbit. She also taped some into a card for me, which I've just printed a picture of him out to go in his card.

they are beautiful ways to keep him close forever, the card has me welling up, he was the cutest boy :love:

Oh Gordon, you sweet and lovely little rabbit :love: How you stole your Mummy's heart.

Make sure you give her some comfort now whilst you're running free with no sign of illness at all :D

Thank you. I spent all night crying I miss him so much :cry: I keep checking on Beano and making sure she has lots to do bless her :(

Back